In G. T. College, Moral Education Group (MEG) is responsible for:
• enhancing gifted students in G.T blooming talents in their own strength
• supporting students with emotional behavioural challenges or different special needs
• providing extra talks to parents and students
• To develop programme of study; learning objectives; learning and assessment exemplars for students with SEN;
• To work in collaboration with teachers on the development of school-based curriculum so as to enhance students’ learning;
• To design and produce reference materials;
• To conduct seminars, workshops and experience sharing sessions for enhancing teachers’ professionalism;
• To encourage students to participate in the “Seed Project” on issues which are in line with the aims of curriculum reform.
As curriculum development is a continuous process, it should be updated and improved from time to time to meet new needs of society and students. It is expected that during its on-going enhancement process, participation and support from schools; frontline personnel as well as parents are essential elements that contribute to its success.